Monday, September 9, 2013

Discovering Le Circuit Du Paysan At Hemmingford And Val's World ( by Hera Bell)

About an hour and a half drive away from Montreal  towards the USA border you will discover the wonderful world of  Le Circuit Du Paysan .

It is worth your visit. A very pretty pastoral landscape will await you. From artisanal ice cider or vine producers, to apple orchards and various other activities will enchant your entire family. Visit the red text above.





There are no accidents in life. Nor coincidences... Meeting Val had to happen. For that I have to thank Vito.




Last Sunday we were invited to their house in Hemmingford. It was an open house Fall harvest party.

I did not bring my camera. Only my cell phone. So all the images were taken with my cell phone.




May I present you tiny glimpses into Val's world with her permission. She is a warm, kind, giving and inspirational lady that stole my heart last Sunday.